In the conquest to make learning fun, exciting and challenging, we at Sookshmas are happy to introduce you all to our new series of learning game "Beyond Knowing". This game is an everyday opportunity for the students to explore themselves and to build self learning strategy. It's a game to prepare for competitive exams, board exams or higher education to excel their knowledge bit by bit to develop greater skills along with winning spirit.
- 1. Eligibility
- 2. Daily activities for game
- 3. Timeline for activities
- 4. Winners Criteria
- 5. Points Details
- 6. Rewards
- 7. Minimum Participation criteria
- 8. Independent Pool Challenge
- 9. Counselling
- 10. Weekly Mentors
- 11. Monthly Mentors
- 12. Beyond Knowing Referrals
- 13. Important Instructions
- 14. Do's
- 15. Dont's
Beyond Knowing game is currently open only for the all competitive exams and higher education students.
Daily activities for game
Timeline for activities
- Play Quiz, Post Quiz and Commenting : Upto 10 PM
- Reply and Clapping : Upto 10 PM
- Result Announcement : After 10 PM
Winners will be categorized into three categories as Daily Winners, Weekly Winners and Monthly Winners.
1) Daily Winners
Daily winners are selected alternatively as follows:
- Based on Points
- Random Selection
Criteria for Random Selection
- Random selection will be announced for the participants having the points above cut-off .
- Cut-off points will be approximately 50% of the top scorer's points of the day.
2) Weekly Winners
Weekly winners are selected alternatively as follows:
- Based on aggregate points of the week
- Random Selection
Criteria for Random Selection
- Students must satisfy the criteria of cut-off points.
- Cut-off points will be approximately 50% of top scorer's points of that week.
- Students must be regular for last 7 consecutive days.
3) Monthly Winners
Monthly winners will be selected based on the aggregate points of the month.
|Play Quiz Score||90%, Max 27 Points(20 quiz questions)|
|Sookshmas Score||10% Scaled to Play Quiz Score|
|Quiz Post||1 post = 10 points (max. 10 points)|
|Comments||1 comment = 10 points (max. 10 points)|
|Clap Points||1 clap = 0.5 points (max. 10 points)|
Students will be given bonus points based on the following factors:
Regularity 5 Points, who are regular in the game for continuous 4 days.
Mentor 5 Points, who are becoming weekly mentor.
Level Upgrade 10 Points, who have promoted to next level while playing the game.
Play Quiz Invitation 1 Point for every 10 invites.
Quality 0 to 5 for good content quality (post,comment or reply).
Beyond Knowing Points distribution diagram
To redeem rewards, candidates must upload their student id proof and their profile must be accurately updated with email, mobile number, profile picture, account tags and About info.
|Daily Winners||Rs.10 - Rs.100 (25% of total participants, Max 10,000 students)|
|Weekly Winners||Rs.50 - Rs.1000 (20% of total participants, Max 5,000 students)|
|Monthly Winners||Rs.100 - Rs.4000 (10% of total participants, Max 2,500 students)|
Minimum Participation criteria for announcing results in main pools
1. In case when above criteria is not met, then the results will be announced in General Pool which includes all other pools where the criteria is not met.
2. Mininmum participation criteria for general pool will be 50% of main pools.
3. These limits and terms can be changed by Sookshmas at any point of time based on participation's.
Independent Pool Challenge
The main agenda of this challenge is to announce your pool results out from the general pool in both Weekly and Monthly results. This challenge will not only grow your Pools Participation but also helps you to get an additional cash reward.
What you exactly need to do? And what you will exactly get?
- Take your Weekly Pool participation above 200, this will get you an extra reward of 10K, 5k, 2K to top three weekly winners respectively in the points Week results.
- Take your Monthly Pool Participation above 400, this will get you an extra reward of 20K, 10k, 5K to top three Monthly winners respectively.
Important points in this challenge:
- It will be applicable on all active Pools for eg. Engineering-CS, Engineering-EC,Oneday Exams-Medium-Hindi etc.
- It will be active for indefinite period until we do not announce to discontinue but the minimum participation criteria of 200 and 400 may change every week and month respectively, once the old criteria is reached.
- It will be applicable only on main pools and will not be considered for general pool.
Online/telephonic counselling can be done for any of the participant to verify the fair participation in the Beyond Knowing game.
Weekly mentors are responsible to ensure the content(quiz/question, comment and reply)quality and tags format.
Recruitment process for Weekly Mentors
Weekly mentors are selected on the basis of top aggregate points in whole week over every 25 participants in each level and pool.
Privileges of Weekly Mentors
- Weekly Mentors have a privilege to get 0.2 points for each reply (Max. 10).
- Weekly Mentors will also have an opportunity to become Monthly Mentors.
Recruitment process for Monthly Mentors
Sookshmas will automatically shortlist good performing students to appoint as a new mentor. Ideally this process will be depending on the below some factors.
- Minimum Participation duration should be 40 days.
- 100 % regularity (Including Points Leave).
- Good Quality bonus aggregate.
- Minimum 20 days attendance in live review.
Features of Monthly Mentor's Policy
- No limits in stipend (Monthly stipend is based on the number of posts, comments and replies you review, if in case you are able to review less numbers, then your stipend will be based on your number of reviews).
- Each review done will get you upto INR 5.
- Automated new mentors shortlisting.
- Weekly revision of post allocation limits. This is a most important factor for every mentor, as this will decide who is going to get higher or lower post allocation limit for the week and this will be done on every Monday. Find the below factors which will decide higher or lower allocation limits.
- Quality Bonus aggregate.
- Re-Review Score.
- Last week's reviews number.
Roles and Responsibilities of Monthly Mentors
- Instructing users and weekly mentors to form questions, comments and replies.
- Reviewing the content of the users.
- Providing quality bonus.
- Activating reply chain.
- Live Review/week.
- Suggesting users regarding the content.
- Maintaining overall discipline in the Beyond Knowing.
Beyond Knowing Referees milestone chart
Referees milestone chart with number of referring
|No of referrings||within a week(Voucher worth rupees)||within a month(Voucher worth ruppes)||>month(Voucher worth rupees)|
This Representation helps you to understand the flow of milestone program and the benefits through that.
- When you refer the number of students accordingly as given in milestone chart, it helps you to avail the voucher of the above worth rupees as shown.
- Referring in the given time limit leads to get higher worth rupees voucher as given in the milestone chart.
- Every participant must set their "Account Tag" as per the game "Topic Tags", conditionally their current studies must be related to game topic that they are participating.
- Rewards will be given to the winners after verification(Student Id Proof).
- Participants can participate only once in a day, if there are multiple attempts then only the first attempt will be considered.
- Candidates participated in the given time period will be only qualified for the game.
- Before posting review your questions, options and answer properly.
- Sookshmas reserves the right to disqualify any participant if found violating the game rules or any inappropriate activity.
- Play fair
- Post self made content
- Comment informative content only
- Appreciate by clapping only
- Participate more into discussions
- Ensure proper post tags
- Follow others to improve your visibility
- Don't post inappropriate content or out of stream topics
- Duplication of content (posts, comments and replies) is strictly not allowed
- Do not violate the discussion rules.
NOTE: Contact us on 080-23504212, [email protected] for any query.
Tags used for quiz play, Play quiz Points, Points by Sookshmas score, Post Points, Comment Points Clap Points Bonus Points
R - Regularity bonus, I - Invitation bonus, M - Mentor bonus, L - Level bonus, Q - Quality bonus